BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Little Man Baby Shower 2013

Hi Crafty friends

I was hired by a friend to create the decor and pretty up the prizes for her baby boy Karsyn's shower.

She found quite a few of these ideas on Pinterest....please enjoy these goodies....

 Staches for the tables...
 Piggy bank...can you spare some change


 It's a "HE" hershey bars
 I love this idea of the alphabet and highlighting the letter of baby's name
 Gifts displayed as decor...the candles below are in the wrapping
 I just love how this candles turned out!
















 

1 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Cindy:) Thank you for following me on Instagram and wanted to stop by and comment on your adorable baby shower theme with mustaches, so super cute!!
I'm now a new bloggie friend and can't wait to see more projects.
Hugs,
Norma